Fwd: Re: [nas] Re: You are apparently unaware that you (with NAS) are violating the GPL?

Per Øyvind Karlsen pkarlsen at mandriva.com
Sat Jun 9 09:19:11 MDT 2007

On Saturday 09 June 2007 02:26:57 Jon Trulson wrote:
> > So good luck with the breaking of rules that were conceived back
> > when people still cared about how they came across to others in a
> > small community of hackers, and good luck with any other character
> > attacks you might like to launch. I hope it all comes as a great
> > solace to you when the real world catches up to you at last. I'm
> > certainly going to remember you as one of my most interesting
> > Internet encounters: the bold pugnacious rebel bravely thumbing his
> > nose at the big bad FSF. Are you going to be picketing the ASPCA
> > next week? Maybe the Red Cross?

Oh, what a righteous character you must be, I'm deeply touched by your noble
motives on the behalf of the FSF and GNU community which must be forever
eternal greatful.

Please share their greatful response with us as well as this " someone in a
role of official capacity with Cygwin at RedHat" with us. I feel just as
upset (at least!) about this outrage and look forward to RH lawyers take
action!!
I'm also willing to aid you & RH against Jon Trulson in court with
incriminating testimonials about baby eating and pushing of old people down
the stairs!

(Everyone knows shoving is the answer!)
--
Regards,