Fwd: Re: [nas] Re: You are apparently unaware that you (with NAS) are violating the GPL?

Per Øyvind Karlsen pkarlsen at mandriva.com
Sat Jun 9 09:19:36 MDT 2007

On Friday 08 June 2007 19:45:51 Jon Trulson wrote:
> > Your "un-obnoxiously licensed software" is *GPLed* software if you
> > distribute it / deliver it via Cygwin.

Although this character obviously lacking better things to do in life as well
as being good entertainment to play with, the issue is kind of real (even if
blown out or propotions).

I might lack insight into licensing issues, but wouldn't the freedom nas'
license permit something as simple as dual license nas under GPL license be
enough to not violate the GPL license?

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind Karlsen