[nas] NAS 1.9.4 (stable) released
jon at radscan.com
Mon Oct 7 12:58:10 MDT 2013
NAS 1.9.4 (stable) has been released.
After this release I will be creating a git repository and migrating
the NAS code from SVN to GIT. Please do not commit any further
changes to the SVN repository. I will post when the conversion is
Changes for this release:
Version 1.9.4 (stable) 10/07/2013
- Fix several potential security issues in the NAS server reported
by Hamid Zamani <me at hamidx9.ir> to the NAS mailing list.
See http://radscan.com/pipermail/nas/2013-August/001270.html for
a description. In addition, CVE numbers have been defined for
- Fixed some warnings while building some of the clients.
- narrow a possible race condition in
auvoxware.c:disableProcessFlow() reported by Paul Fox.
- add a format string to aulog.c (found using -Wformat-security
- Don't preprocess man pages
- Add proper includes in server/os/connection.c to prevent some
compile warnings and a possible server coredump under the right
conditions on x86_64 Linux systems.
"I am become Grey. I stand between the Darkness, and the Light.
Between the Candle, and the Star."
More information about the nas