[nas] patch: missing return value

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Tue Jul 25 19:06:50 MDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, Paul Fox wrote:

> i found this missing return value by inspection, while looking
> for when the mixer gets closed.

         Applied.  Wonder how long that's been there.

> could i ask a favor?  would it be possible to rationalize the
> indentation of the code?  i don't really care what the
> indentation should be, nor do i care whether it's done with
> spaces or tabs or both, but it needs to be consistent.  take a
> look at auvoxware.c:closeDevice(), for instance.  it looks like
> most of the code is inside of an "if (NasConfig.DoDebug)", but
> of course, it's not....

         'rationalize the indentation of the code'.  Haha, sure
         Paul. :)

         That belongs in a .sig somewhere.  This code has been worked
         on by quite alot of people over the years.  Yes, I do not like
         the indenting in closeDevice either.  I usually try to fix
         those as I stumble across them.

         Personally, I use emacs default C indenting, no tabs (spaces
         only).

--
Jon Trulson
mailto:jon at radscan.com http://radscan.com/~jon