[nas] Couple of questions

Paul England pengland at cmt-asia.com
Mon Jan 9 15:38:53 MST 2006

Thanks to everyone for their replies.
Well, (I guess) it's nice to know that it's not just me. I'll be running
the applications in tandem on my machine to see if I can get it to
keel-over at the same time as the machine in question. It was not *that*
busy yesterday...not near as busy as it's going to be. I'll run it w/
the debug options and see if there's any info.

FYI -- nasd was still running. Just no sound. :(

Ciao
GP