[nas] Couple of questions

Paul Fox pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us
Mon Jan 9 11:44:59 MST 2006

 > Well, I've seen nasd crash once in a while. Most of the time it is still
 > running but not playing any sounds. I did not look into it yet since it
 > did not crash too often. All of these crashes occured during "normal
 > use".

i've seen similar things, but i think i've always decided it was the
result of something else using the sound subsystem unbeknownst to nas,
and it needed to be re-inited.  of course, now that nasd can share
the device, this shouldn't be an issue.  i can't actually remember the
last time i saw it.

paul