[nas] Couple of questions

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Tue Jan 10 10:03:24 MST 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Paul England wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for their replies.
> Well, (I guess) it's nice to know that it's not just me. I'll be running the
> applications in tandem on my machine to see if I can get it to keel-over at
> the same time as the machine in question. It was not *that* busy
> yesterday...not near as busy as it's going to be. I'll run it w/ the debug
> options and see if there's any info.
>
> FYI -- nasd was still running. Just no sound. :(

 	How odd...  Strangely I have not seen this issue before.

 	If someone sees this happen (ie: running but no sound), you might
try an 'strace' on it and see what it is doing when 'trying' to play a
sound.

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad