[nas] (fwd) The Nasd Server for Windows Is now ready

Martin Wolters martinw at atc.creative.com
Fri Jun 14 20:17:19 MDT 2002

Unfortunately I am not a real cygwin expert. I tried to compile the
patched version under cygwin-b20, but when building libaudio.dll gcc is
complaining about the "!<symlink>../../" in the include/audio
directories saying

parse error before !

and

parse error at: '..'

Any ideas? Do I need to use a specific cygwin version?

-M

--
Martin Wolters
Creative ATC