[nas] (fwd) The Nasd Server for Windows Is now ready

Escuder Nicolas n.escuder at alineanet.com
Sat Jun 15 07:40:24 MDT 2002

Hello,

I really need holidays i thinks :o)

So i change all link the intra-links.com at intra-links.net
And if i don't change one, i change the primary and secondary NS on NSI.com
:o)
So when the propagate of DNS was good The Two site will work but now,

You can get it from Intra-Links.net

I try outside of my business because in the name intra-links.com was resole
i'm very sorry for this incovenience...

See you soon...

PS : Look at the README.txt in the zip package if you want to use it :o)