[nas] (fwd) The Nasd Server for Windows Is now ready

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Fri Jun 14 18:24:29 MDT 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Martin Wolters wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:11:34 -0700
> From: Martin Wolters <martinw at atc.creative.com>
> To: nas at radscan.com
> Cc: Escuder Nicolas <n.escuder at alineanet.com>
> Subject: Re: [nas] (fwd) The Nasd Server for Windows Is now ready
>
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I can't download the file. The last working link I get is
>
> http://linux.intra-links.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=10
>
> But if I use that, it still comes back with an error about intra-links.com
> Looks like some mis-configuration on the server.
>
> I am *really* looking forward to test t0 hat version. It would be so cool
> if that works ...

	Hi, I'll go ahead and attach the patch he sent me in case someone
wants to try to build it - it's surprisingly small. It seems that under
cygwin, the audio sybsystem is just OSS (voxware).  The patch just looks
mostly like building issues.

	I've just briefly looked over it and have a few questions I'll ask
him about later, then I'll put it into a 1.5d. The patch is diffed
against 1.5a.

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Bad Color Temperature, Too much Peach.