[nas] Writing Win9X NAS Server

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Thu Sep 21 19:51:19 MDT 2000

On 21 Sep 2000, Raymond Toy wrote:

> Date: 21 Sep 2000 17:25:25 -0400
> From: Raymond Toy <toy at rtp.ericsson.se>
[...]

> and tells how to build a library.  This doesn't quite seem to work.
> However, the support for building libraries depends on something thing
> in NAS.  I think it has to do with exported variables or something
> like that.
>
> Sorry, this is so vague.  I did this about a year ago, it didn't work,
> and I didn't know enough about cygwin to do anything with it.

	Ahh, I've heard of some implementations that require that you
explicitly specify the symbols to export from a shared library... Wonder
if it's something like that.  Hmm.  Any Windows people out know?

> If someone's interested, they'll just have to try it themselves and
> see.  Preferably someone who knows how to build shared libraries with
> cygwin.  :-)

	Aye. ;-)

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
You talk like a Ferengi.