[nas] Writing Win9X NAS Server

Raymond Toy toy at rtp.ericsson.se
Thu Sep 21 15:25:25 MDT 2000

    Jon> 	Something in NAS? or something in cygwin?  I don't know windos,
    Jon> but libraries are pretty much the same all over aren't they?

I'm not sure.  The xmkmf stuff has some kind of support for Windows
and tells how to build a library.  This doesn't quite seem to work.
However, the support for building libraries depends on something thing
in NAS.  I think it has to do with exported variables or something
like that.

Sorry, this is so vague.  I did this about a year ago, it didn't work,
and I didn't know enough about cygwin to do anything with it.

If someone's interested, they'll just have to try it themselves and
see.  Preferably someone who knows how to build shared libraries with
cygwin.  :-)

Ray