[nas] Mac OS X Client build/install?

Tim Bunnell bunnell at asel.udel.edu
Tue Jun 26 06:04:56 MDT 2012

Hi Folks,

After looking around a bit, I cannot find instructions for compiling and installing the client on Mac OS X (10.7.4). I believe I have all the standard developer tools installed, but do not find either xmkmf or imake on my execution path, so I'm not sure how to begin from the BUILDNOTES in nas-1.9.3.

Any suggestions or pointers to more information?

THanks,

---
Director, Center for Pediatric Auditory and Speech Sciences (CPASS)
Head, Speech Research Lab    | Adjunct Associate Professor
duPont Hospital for Children | Comp. and Info. Sciences / Linguistics
Voice: 1+302+651-6835        | University of Delaware
Fax:   1+302+651-6895        | URL: www.asel.udel.edu/speech/