[nas] Free NCD HMXpro

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sun Jul 1 14:38:28 MDT 2012

I have an HMXpro for anyone who wants it for the cost of shipping.

It's got all the SIMM's installed (although I'm not sure how much memory) and has the ethernet w/4MB FLASH on it.

Anyone interested? I'll bother to hook it up if someone wants to know it's operational status.

(last I played with it -- it worked, but I don't remember if I had it booting from the internal card or my server.)

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.
eMail: ben at benjammin.net                      http://www.benjammin.net