[nas] [particular solved] Can't listen sound

ra ra at tux-edv.de
Mon Nov 27 12:36:56 MST 2006

my xterminal environment is running with ltsp-4.2, kernel-2.6 and OSS
card-modules. After crashing nasd with via82cxxx_audio oss-modules, I tried
snd_via82xxx with snd_xxx_oss which also generates sound-devices. ltsp-4.2
and nas-1.7 doesn't works with the alsa sounddriver-stack in a way, that all
looks fine with _no_ sound anyway.-/
no matter, I changed to esd which works for me