[nas] libao support for NAS?

R. P. Channing Rodgers, M.D. rodgers at nlm.nih.gov
Mon Mar 25 15:19:50 MST 2002

Hmm, I'm confused.  A revisit to http://www.mpg123.de/ reveals that
mpg123 falls under the LGPL.  This isn't free???  I see also that
http://mpg321.sourceforge.net/ claims that mpg321 is a "free replacement
for mpg123," but I'm not sure that the authors really mean to claim that
mpg123 is *not* free.

Of course a vorbis plugin for NAS is a nice idea, in any case... 8^)

Cheerio, Rick Rodgers