[Conquest] IRC channel

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Sep 2 17:31:06 MDT 2012

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012, Matt Adams wrote:

> Does anyone have any interest in securing an IRC channel on Freenode for
> Conquest?  Just thinking that I would hang out in the in there since
> I'll be working on the game.  It would give people a spot to
> collaborate, etc.

That's an interesting idea, hadn't thought of that.  Not sure how many
would be interested.  I notice that there already is a #conquest irc
on freenode, though it looks abandoned.  Would have to see what's
involved in trying to register it, if it's not already owned by
someone.

--
Jon Trulson

Atoms are what make us matter.