[conquest] last conquer...

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Dec 12 16:50:19 MST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Almighty Tallest Cataboligne wrote:

> Jon;
>
> You know of the 2 conquers I've done, there has been no genocide
> recorded for the fed geno...
>
> I know the first time the armies poped while I was beaming
> down...leaving 1 fed army instead of taking the planet.  When I beamed
> over that one, no geno was indicated.
>
> But that didnt happen the second time.  And yet no genocide was indicated.
>
> And I usually do the systems in the order of Orion - Earth - Romulus.

 	That is a bug that dave and I spent quite some time tracking down
this afternoon.  It's true, fed geno's were not counted properly.  It was
possible for other genos to not be counted properly either.

 	This problem (and several others) are fixed in an upcoming 8.0.1q
dev release (already running on the public servers).

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad