[nas] [patch] correct old-style function declarations

Paul Fox pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us
Tue Jul 11 21:26:03 MDT 2006

jon wrote:
 >          I'll finish going through the svn book, maybe create some test
 >          repositories, and get out of my CVS mindset... I'll let you
 >          know when it's available.

fwiw, i believe there are tools available to move a cvs repository
onto svn, in a way that preserves the commit history that would
otherwise be lost if you just "start over".  i don't know if sourceforge
has anything in place to help with this or not...

(of course, i may be wrong about the tools -- maybe it was done
manually, but the busybox svn repository at busybox.net has changes
going back far prior to the svn tree itself.)

paul