[nas] nasd on Mac OSX

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Nov 6 14:27:53 MST 2005

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 b.frida at t-online.de wrote:

> Hi,
> I have Mac OS/X (10.3.9) and I just discovered nas yesterday.
> I tried to install it, but... it seemed to compile and install fine (there
> is no error message after make World, make install and make install.man),
> but the problem is: I cannot locate the nasd command!
> I have all other commands (from auconvert to checkmail) in the
> /usr/X11R6/bin directory, which is a bit different to what is said in the
> README file, but there is no nasd program there... Any idea on what is going
> wrong?

 	I would cd into the server directory and do a 'make' and see if
there were errors in building it.

 	I've heard from some people that OSX works fine with the OSS
(auvoxware) driver, but have not received any patches...

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad