[nas] No love (could not create audio connection block info when starting)

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Sep 12 23:25:51 MDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Paul England wrote:

> I get the following error
>
> Fatal server error:
> could not create audio connection block info
>
> when running:
> nasd :x -aa &
>
> where x = 1 thru 65000 or so (I wrote a script to try them all).
> This is strange, as I know not all network ports are in use.
> Any help is appreciated

 	What version of nas are you running?  If you are using a newer
version (1.6d or better) try running nas with '-v -d 99' and see if you
get better information (maybe in your syslog file).

 	This error usually means that it could not access the audio
hardware for some reason...

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad