[nas] FTP space for NAS packages request...

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Mon Mar 15 20:23:29 MST 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Jon Trulson wrote:

> From: Jon Trulson <jon at radscan.com>
> Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:09:22 -0700 (MST)
> Subject: [nas] FTP space for NAS packages request...
> To: nas at radscan.com
> 	version=2.60

	Scott Winder has provided some webspace to mirror the web site at
http://nas.codebrilliance.com/ .  The packages are also hosted there as
well (the download links on my page now point there).  Thanks a alot
Scott!

	With a little more digging, the download rate seems to have
started increasing about 3 weeks ago from about 30-50 a day to anywhere
from 200-700 a day.  The vast majority of the web clients are id'd as
"fetch libfetch/2.0", connecting from all over the place.  Some are
failing now as I type this. :)

	At anyrate, thanks alot for the space and bandwidth Scott.

PS: A few of you suggested SourceForge, but I haven't heard a lot of good
things about them lately, and many large projects have left.  About the
only good thing I saw was the public CVS access... Is this something
people are interested in?

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad