[nas] Exporting audio output]

David Richards drichard at largo.com
Fri Feb 13 13:57:51 MST 2004

If such a project ever started, I would hope they would allow NAS
clients in use to work with it.  Our thin clients have NAS from years
ago and can't be upgraded to anything new because NCDWare isn't being
developed anymore.

Unrelated, but the new Helix builds are getting much better at playing
over NAS.  BUT, if you play content that was built for 300K it consumes
so much network to the thin clients that the pulldown windows start to
become unresponsive. :D  But still kewl.  I'm also still working with
Neoware to get NAS built into their thin clients.  I'll keep everyone
posted.

Dave