[nas] Noise

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Fri Aug 8 04:51:11 MDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 12:08:42PM +0200, Andr?s G?mez Garc?a wrote:

>I'm new using NAS. I've debian testing and I've installed nas-server
>1.6.
>
>The problem is that when I've try to play any file with auplay or the
>XMMS plugin, the volume is very low and when I try to set it higher, the
>sound is very noisy or it's noise at all.

Hmmm. I'm the debian maintainer. I've had a bug reported like this
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=193668), but I
didn't get a response from the submitter when I asked for more
information. It seems to work OK for me.

What audio hardware are you using?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com

"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone