[nas] NAS 1.5g (devel) is now available

Raymond Toy toy at rtp.ericsson.se
Wed Oct 9 07:22:51 MDT 2002

    Jon> 	Well... heh... Looks like they a trying to determine the format of
    Jon> a chunk of audio data, then using this contruct to fill in the Sound
    Jon> structure... presumably later on calling AuSoundPlayFromData to play
    Jon> it?  Can I see the whole file?  Hopefully there is another way to do this.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what it is trying to do because xemacs can
play sound from chunks of memory.

I'll send the file separately.  (Which address?  xig.com or
radscan.com?)  It's about 21k.  Some hints on getting this to support
AUDIOSERVER envvar would be nice too. :-)

    Jon> 	Hmm... 'netstat -a' show anyhting listening on the port?

Yep.  I was just doing plain netstat.  For some reason my http server
was listening on port 8000.  I have now idea why.  Fixed that and nas
starts up just fine now.  Sorry for all confusion!

Thanks for all the help, and for maintaining the best audio system.

Ray