[nas] NAS 1.4.2d (devel) is available

Dave Richards drichard at largo.com
Fri Nov 30 10:23:33 MST 2001

FYI, 1.4.2d builds perfectly on RedHat 7.2 and runs fine on NCD Xterminals.
 We are building a second machine to run our KDE sessions, and use NAS and
Eriks redirection software to send KDE sounds to the Xterminals.

Now, I'm going to try RealPlayer 9 beta again and see if that works.
Previously, that would hang the entire Xterminal.

Dave