[conquest] Problem building on FreeBSD-6.0-RELEASE

Ralph Moritz ralmoritz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:04:13 MST 2006

Hi.
I had a problem building on my FreeBSD box. The problem was gcccomplaining about undefined references to SIGCLD. I grep'ed forit in /usr/include/sys/signal.h but it wasn't there.
$ pwd/usr/home/ralmoritz/src/conquest-8.1.2$ grep -n SIGCLD *.[ch]conqmetad.c:517:  signal(SIGCLD, SIG_IGN);     /* allow children to die */conquestd.c:126:   signal(SIGCLD, SIG_IGN);     /* allow children to die */
After changing the two occurences of SIGCLD above to SIGCHLD itbuilt fine. Cool game BTW!
Regards,Ralph
--Ralph A. MoritzP.O Box 649, New Germany, 3620Cellular: 072 385 0679--``A man has a right to use his knife to cuthis meat, a fork to hold it; may a patenteetake from him the right to combine their useon the same subject?'' -- Thomas Jefferson