[conquest] Conquest 8.1.2ng1 development snapshot is available

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Mon Apr 17 13:51:27 MDT 2006

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006, Almighty Tallest Cataboligne wrote:

> On 1/24/06, Almighty Tallest Cataboligne <god.000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> >       http://radscan.com/conquest/conquest-8.1.2ng1.src.tar.gz
>>

>>  Urr.  I had to take a break from this code base, so I have not installed
>> this yet.
>> Busy right this moment upgrading my network with wireless hub/cards and
>> better graphics cards.
>> The current goal is better support for GL games on my network.
>>

> Well taxes seem to be done with.
> Halflife 2 is done.

   Excellent.

> Going to do some coding on an aging quake mod, then I'll look at the new
> code base.
> Not too long now

         hehe... the code base has changed *alot*.  Hopefully flexible
         enough so that your irken planet mod is now pretty trivial to
         implement (just a tarball with the textures and the texture
         defs should be all you would need to give someone to unpack in
         their ~/.conquest/ dir).

         I will probably release a new official dev version with in a
         week or so.  Certainly the -ng1 code base is way old now :)
         Just finished redoing the NEB renderer.

         I think the new art and other changes look great, so I'll
         probably want to do an official stable release before starting
         on new common block/protocol changes.

         Sure would like to kick somebody's ass in a match though :)
         Wherefore art thou WinterMute and ChrisAZ? :)

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad