[conquest] 8.0.1q is now available.

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Wed Dec 22 15:15:28 MST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Jon Trulson wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, David W. Payne wrote:
>> Jon Trulson wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>> A player or team should not be  allowed to load a dummy ship with armies.

 	Well, due to the unexpected controversy of this change, I will
back out the geno'd-ship-army killing code for the next release, until
this becomes a real problem that needs to be dealt with.

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad