[nas] nas: Multiple Vulnerabilities in nas 1.9.3

Hamid Zamani me at hamidx9.ir
Wed Aug 14 22:57:53 MDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/15/2013 03:07 AM, Erik Auerswald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/13/2013 11:38 PM, Jon Trulson wrote:
>> [...]
>> This looks fine.
>
> I have just committed the patch to svn.
>
> @Hamid Zamani: Please check if all vulnerabilities you reported are
> actually fixed.
>
> @Jon: Would you like to prepare a maintenance release of NAS?
>
> Thanks,
> Erik

Sorry, i was so busy these days.

I checked all. thank you Eric, all done perfectly;)

just a issue is in my mind and it is about 'AuServerHostName'. It's
correct that almost all of string calls fixed right now but i think for
later use it would be better to think about checking this or use a
limitation about it. What do you think ?

Thanks

On 08/15/2013 07:23 AM, Jon Trulson wrote:

> He's a sorcerer, that one :)

Why not! ;)

--
Regards,