[nas] Debian Howto

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Wed Feb 8 16:02:23 MST 2012

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012, Matthias Bock wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently trying to figure out, how to
> use NAS between Debian and MacOSX and
> would like to add a Howto to the NAS mediawiki,
> how it can be done, as soon as I figured it out.
> Any objections ?

None from me :)

I believe that the clients (and libaudio of course) have been built on
macosx, but there is no server port currently.  There have been
requests, but no patches... I don't have a macosx box so I couldn't do
it.

--
Jon Trulson

"Get the cheese to sickbay, the Doctor should look at it as soon as
  possible." -- Chief Engineer B'Elanna Torres, Voyager