[nas] Mailing list switching to GNU Mailman

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Oct 9 11:09:06 MDT 2011

This is just to inform you that I am switching this mailing list to GNU
Mailman rather than continue fighting with the obsolete and no longer
maintained Majordomo software we've been using.  Plus, I have a fast new
mailserver :)

Toward that end, you will be recieving an email from GNU Mailman welcoming
you to the list and providing information you can use to modify your
subscription information.

As of yet, there does not appear to be a way to 'port' mailing list
achives into mailman, so those will probably be kept at their current
locations.  Mailman has it's own archiving system that you can access from
the list's homepage (which will be sent in your welcome message).

Thanks, and good luck. :)