[nas] nas and adobe's libflashsupport

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Thu Apr 23 23:08:58 MDT 2009

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Paul Fox wrote:

> i wrote:
> >
> > i don't claim to know much about nas client programming -- i suspect
> > i'm literally at the "knows just enough to be dangerous" level.
>
> this is way more true than i realized earlier.  i think the code i
> "borrowed" from mpg123 is overly complex for what's needed in flashsupport.c.
> i think most of it can be replaced by a call to AuPlaySoundFromData(),
> now that i better understand what's going on.   stay tuned...

   The code Erik did for libaudiooss might be helpful too.  I think (at
   least the issues I saw) were due to improperly terminating the flow
   when flash closes down or stops the audio connection.

--
Happy cheese in fear                 | Jon Trulson
against oppressor, rebel!            | mailto:jon at radscan.com
Brocolli, hostage.       -Unknown    | A828 C19D A087 F20B DFED