[nas] signal handling fixes for 2.6.2X

Paul Fox pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us
Sun Feb 10 11:03:56 MST 2008

i see that debian lenny is now using NAS 1.9.1.  does this
guarantee that it will make it into the next (after gutsy)
version of ubuntu?

i didn't pay much attention when jon and erik worked on it,
because it wasn't affecting me, but after upgrading to gutsy i
realized that the signal handling fixes that are in 1.9.1
(described below) are critical for newer kernels -- NAS is
unusable without these changes.

so if anything needs to be pushed to get 1.9.1 in play asap, we
(and i'm volunteering, if need be) should do that pushing.

paul