[nas] A couple questions...

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Thu Nov 8 14:59:33 MST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Michael Wozniak wrote:

> What exactly is NAS designed for?  If I want to play sound from multiple
> computers on one computer, similar to how synergy works to combine
> monitor's, keyboards, and mice, can NAS do that?  If not, does someone know
> of a better program that can do that?

[...answered by others...]

> Also, has anyone tried installing this on a hppa openbsd system?  The
> website says it supports hpux, and openbsd.

  I have not build on hppa/hpux in a few years (sadly the machine is
  collecting dust in a closet.)

  The big problem with hpux was it's horrendous X11 build environment,
  and rather crappy/buggy sound drivers.

  At anyrate, it will work on hppa systems (I believe debian has a nas
  package for hppa) and it will work on openbsd (assuming it's using
  OSS sound drivers).  I do not know about hppa/openbsd combo though.

--
Happy cheese in fear                 | Jon Trulson
against oppressor, rebel!            | mailto:jon at radscan.com
Brocolli, hostage.       -Unknown    | #include <std/disclaimer.h>