[nas] Re: You are apparently unaware that you (with NAS) are violating the GPL?

Per Øyvind Karlsen pkarlsen at mandriva.com
Sat Jun 9 17:09:34 MDT 2007

On Saturday 09 June 2007 22:57:36 Jon Trulson wrote:
> > I know how to admit when I
> > for adopting a sharp tone when I see someone slyly trying to evade
> > responsibility for exploitatively abusing other people's
> > programming and support work, and evade legal oblgations under the
> > GPL Copyleft, I don't apologize for that.
This is just sad, so very, very sad..

I don't think no matter how much you try that this person will admit his own
mistakes for real..

Still a bit amusing none the less.. ;)

btw. do you know if this guy have any actual involvement with anything
discussed here, or did he just pick a ~random target to bitch at? Not that
uncommon type of people unfortunatel..
--
Regards,
Per Øyvind Karlsen