[nas] SVN commit access, and nas-commits SourceForge mailing list created

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Jul 1 19:08:25 MDT 2007

         I've created a mailing list at sourceforge for commit
         notifications.  For those subscribed, they will recieve an
         email (including the diff) whenever someone commits changes to
         the NAS svn repository.

         If you are interested in subscribing, go here:

         Currently, I'm the only one with commit access to the
         repository.  In light of the fact that there are several
         knowledgeable people who contribute good code on this list, I
         see no reason to keep it that way :)

         For SVN commit access, I would ask that:

         - You've been on the nas mailing list for at least a year.

         - You have submitted good patches fixing bugs, cleaning up
           code, porting, or adding features.

           By good patches, I mean: significant in size (no 1 char
           typo type stuff), correct and clean code, and you seem to
           know what you are doing :)

         If you are interested, and meet the above criteria, create a
         sourceforge login, and let me know.

--
Jon Trulson
mailto:jon at radscan.com