nasd MixerInit (was Re: [nas] native alsa bottom-end )

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Mon May 15 18:45:41 MDT 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Paul Fox wrote:

> jon wrote:
> > > I can confirm this, line 966 in server/dda/voxware/auvoxware.c should be
> > > deleted.
> > >

> >          I will have it killed.  Thanks!
>
> and thanks once again for your stewardship role, jon.

         My pleasure. :)

         I will put together a (short lived I hope) 1.7d devel release
         with this fix RSN.

         Since 1.7c downloads exceed 1.7 (stable) downloads by a factor
         of about 6 to 1 now, it's way past time for a new stable
         release, which I'd like to do in about 2 weeks.  So if there
         are any patches out there, just yearning to be included...

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad