[nas] patch: missing return value

Paul Fox pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us
Tue Jul 25 08:19:57 MDT 2006

i wrote:
 > could i ask a favor?  would it be possible to rationalize the
 > indentation of the code?  i don't really care what the
 > indentation should be, nor do i care whether it's done with
 > spaces or tabs or both, but it needs to be consistent.  take a
 > look at auvoxware.c:closeDevice(), for instance.  it looks like
 > most of the code is inside of an "if (NasConfig.DoDebug)", but
 > of course, it's not....

by the way, i'm willing to do this work (for the server, at
least), if we can agree on a style.  i can run the code through
indent, and manually fix what it botches...  but it needs to be
done when no one else is doing a lot of development (i.e., probably
not right now) in order to prevent a lot of conflicts.

paul