[nas] [patch] convert more K&R code to ANSI C

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Wed Jul 12 22:43:33 MDT 2006

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, Stefan Huehner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> attached patch converts some of the client programs to ANSI C.

         Try as I might, I was unable to convince 'patch' to deal with
         this patch... I did not see anything obviously wrong.  I had
         no problem with your earlier patches.  I noticed it was not
         rooted in nas-*/, unlike your other patches (which I prefer).

         What magic is required to apply this?  It didn't matter what directory
         this was run in (clients/audio, whatever)...

Output was (patch --dry-run):
$ patch --dry-run -p1 <StefanHuehner_nas_old_style2.diff

Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: auinfo/auinfo.c
|===================================================================