[nas] [patch] correct old-style function declarations

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sat Jul 8 15:36:57 MDT 2006

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Stefan Huehner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> attached patch updates (most of) the old (K&R) style function
> declarations to modern c.
>
> Please review and consider applying.

         Applied, thanks!  I'm definitely in favor of removing old K&R
         style cruft from NAS wherever it hides :)

> OT: Is there a developement repository available with the current
> developement code?

         No, usually I make development snapshots available when there
         is something in it to make it worthwhile.  Currently, a 1.8a,
         if it existed would contain only your patch and another one
         for Solaris systems that omits the libaudio minor revision
         from SONAME.

         I think I've asked this before, but is there any interest in
         me setting up something like a public CVS repository?  Or
         maybe setting up a sourceforge page for NAS, which I think
         can provide this functionality?

--
Jon Trulson
mailto:jon at radscan.com http://radscan.com/~jon