[nas] nasd on Mac OSX

b.frida at t-online.de b.frida at t-online.de
Sat Nov 5 06:13:26 MST 2005

Hi,
I have Mac OS/X (10.3.9) and I just discovered nas yesterday.
I tried to install it, but... it seemed to compile and install fine
(there is no error message after make World, make install and make
install.man), but the problem is: I cannot locate the nasd command!
I have all other commands (from auconvert to checkmail) in the
/usr/X11R6/bin directory, which is a bit different to what is said in
the README file, but there is no nasd program there... Any idea on what
is going wrong?

Thanks!
Fred