[nas] No love (could not create audio connection block info when starting)

Paul England pengland at cmtkg.com
Mon Sep 13 01:18:04 MDT 2004

Thanks for the reply Jon.
I dug around a bit, and I think I've fixed it (won't know until the morning)

I had to shutdown the machine in a rather nasty way today.  I think this
was
the root of the problem.  I looked in /tmp/.sockets, and saw that audio0
through
audio5000+ was taken (probably what happened when I ran my perl script
to find an open port) :(.

Anyways, I deleted all of these and restarted.  I'm thinking I've got
the problem
fixed.  nasd starts, and my Qt app thinks that NASD is available, so
that's definitely
better than before.

I'll come back wining in the morning if it doesn't though.

Regards
Paul