[nas] Re: How to play sounds through NAS using libaudio.so?

Hynek Hanke hanke at volny.cz
Sun Oct 24 06:29:14 MDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 10:26:55PM +0200, Tobias Diedrich wrote:
> >     ret = AuSoundPlayFromData(aud, s,
> > 			    wav->samples,
> > 			    AuNone,
>                             ^^^^^^ destination is AuNone?

Thanks for help! However, it still doesn't work (actually, I tried to
give it an explicit device even before). I used the nas_find_device
from here
> http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gbsplay/gbsplay/plugout_nas.c?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
but with no success. The device I get from nas_find_device is not
AuNone.

I also tried to use AuStartFlow in case AuSoundPlayFromData() doesn't
start it automatically. All I hear is a strange click sound.

What more can I do?

With Regards,
Hynek