[nas] cc/gcc issues with imake on Solaris 8

James Lee nas at canoemarathon.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 07:42:25 MDT 2004

On 22/04/04, 09:33:46, <rhfreeman at micron.com> wrote regarding RE: [nas]
cc/gcc issues with imake on Solaris 8:

> I've attached two such WAV files in the tar.gz. Once comes with Windows,
> one comes with Solaris. Both play once, and then cause nasd to hang via
> audemo. Can anyone else confirm/deny this?

Works for me.
These play repeatedly with either auplay or audemo.

Both locally and across the network with two machines:
SunOS nassource 5.8 Generic_108529-23 i86pc i386 i86pc
SunOS nassink 5.8 Generic_108528-24 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1

However, audemo dumps when a name file is given to it, eg:
$ audemo tada.wav
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

It seems to like:
$ audemo ./tada.wav

I'll build NAS with -g and try and find out why.