[nas] audiooss now working on FreeBSD...

Erik Inge Bolsø knan at mo.himolde.no
Sat Apr 12 13:00:26 MDT 2003

Thanks to Jordi Haarman for providing a shell account, so that there is
now a preliminary version of audiooss for FreeBSD. Haven't fit it into the
normal package yet. (I really need to teach myself autoconf or similar...)

Feel free to drop me a note if you want it before I make a proper release.
It may be a while... :)

--
Erik I. Bolsø | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>
The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to