[nas] (fwd) The Nasd Server for Windows Is now ready

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sat Jun 15 13:20:18 MDT 2002

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Escuder Nicolas wrote:

> Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:40:24 +0200
> From: Escuder Nicolas <n.escuder at alineanet.com>
> To: nas at radscan.com
> Subject: Re: [nas] (fwd) The Nasd Server for Windows Is now ready
>
> Hello,
>
> I really need holidays i thinks :o)
>
> So i change all link the intra-links.com at intra-links.net
> And if i don't change one, i change the primary and secondary NS on NSI.com
> :o)
> So when the propagate of DNS was good The Two site will work but now,
>
> You can get it from Intra-Links.net
>
> I try outside of my business because in the name intra-links.com was resole
> i'm very sorry for this incovenience...
>

> See you soon...
>
> PS : Look at the README.txt in the zip package if you want to use it :o)

	;-) I can get to linux.intra-links.net, but all of the links just
take me back to the main page again... If you would like, you can send me
a tar/pkzip archive and I can make it available from this site until your
web site is straightened out...

	Also, Martin - I know nothing about cygwin under windows, so I
can't halp here.

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Bad Color Temperature, Too much Peach.