[nas] [Announce] libaudiooss 0.9.15

Erik Inge Bolsø knan at mo.himolde.no
Tue Jan 8 15:53:06 MST 2002

Greetings.

Once again, a release without very large changes. I've now tested a
build of it on a SunOS 5.8 server as well, and it works. Thanks to Ziying
Sherwin and R.P.Channing for lending me a test account and being
responsive to email.

New in this release, 0.9.15:
 This release includes the small changes that were
 needed for the SunOS compile, plus a big bunch of other minor cleanups to
 remove spurious error messages, compile warnings and the like.

Minor caveat: "cat urgh.raw >/dev/dsp" doesn't work on SunOS/Solaris.

All comments, questions, success stories, beer, hate mail, etc. welcome.

For those unfamiliar with the project:
Libaudiooss is a transparent OSS sound driver emulation on top of NAS.
Mainly for Linux, though success and failure stories from other OS'es are
welcome.

Available from the usual place:

--
Erik I. Bolsø | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>
The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to