[nas] Nas-1.5 make error on UnixWare 7

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sat Feb 23 18:15:38 MST 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Matt Schalit wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:25:21 -0800
> From: Matt Schalit <mschalit at pacbell.net>
> To: nas at radscan.com
> Subject: Re: [nas] Nas-1.5 make error on UnixWare 7
>
> Jon Trulson wrote:
> >

> >         Got them.  Yes, XMUTEX_INITIALIZER is in fact not defined for the
> > SVR4 case in your R6.1 Xthreads.   I'll send to in a seperate email a
> > mutex.h that *may* work for you, though I see some other things in the
> > R6.4 header than in the R6.1 header for UW...
>

> Got the mutex.h.  It works.  nas compiles without error
> now on Uw7.1.1.

	Cool.

> How do I do this though?  I tried to modify Imakefile
> (in the top level directory) and added:
>
> #define XUSE_MTSAFE_API
>
> but that didn't seem to do anything.

	Don't worry about it - I'm doing it a little differently now.  If
you want, you can try the mutex.h I posted in my last message to Robert
Andersson.  It should work for you as well.

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Bad Color Temperature, Too much Peach.