[nas] libaudio deadlock (was: Re: NAS or Solaris deadlock...)

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Feb 17 23:54:21 MST 2002

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Tobias Diedrich wrote:

> Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:09:59 +0100
> From: Tobias Diedrich <td at informatik.uni-hannover.de>
> To: nas at radscan.com
> Subject: [nas] libaudio deadlock (was: Re: NAS or Solaris deadlock...)
>
> Tobias Diedrich wrote:
>
> > On a related note, my nas output plugin for mplayer does not like the
> > new thread-safe libaudio. I have not investigated much, but I assume it
> > deadlocks because one thread is waiting in AuNextEvent (maybe this grabs
[...]
> This should fix it, I hope it's ok to unlock there, maybe it rather has
> to be done within _AuReadEvents...

	Yep... it should.  I'll need to add a seperate mutex for
_AuReadEvents, so that possible queue corruption can be avoided as this is
kind of a special case...  Thanks!

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Bad Color Temperature, Too much Peach.